Hey, you're here…
We've developed each Blended smoothie to make it super easy to eat well and save time. No more running around finding the right ingredients. No more well-intended fridge drawers of wasted produce. This is energy whenever we need it. And if we don’t even have time to blend it, we just grab a spoon.
Healthy food, to us, means more than simply "not bad for us", it has to be actively good for us. So, these aren't just frozen fruit and veggie packs. Blended is nutritionally balanced, high-quality, nutrient-rich food. Depending on the season, 65-85% of the food we use is organic. And because it’s frozen, we’ve got the nutrients locked in, so we can eat it when we're ready, not the other way around.
Passion For Health
We’re passionate about fueling your awesomeness with truly good-for-you foods. We’ve got you covered through on-the-go long days, activities, sports, and desk sessions. We also understand how important good nutrition is when faced with a serious health hurdle or caring for someone struggling with one.
We’re committed to continuously minimizing our footprint and maximizing our potential of helping create healthier people & communities. Here’s how we check the boxes now & what we’re doing to continually improve:
- Almost zero ingredient waste (this is a huge positive on environmental supply chain impact - from labour to transport to end landfill) 100% plant-based, vegan
- Our smoothie production uses about 60% less packaging than typical make-at-home small batch use packaging and 80% less shipping space than typical to-go cups.
- Moving to fully compostable packaging by 2020!
Help Us Show Enviro-Love by:
1. Returning clean cool-liners with your next order so that we can sanitize and re-use them;
2. Recycling your packs in ‘soft & other plastics’. If your area recycling does not include this option, please email us for the depot in your area. (We’ll even do it for you to ensure they end up in the right place.)
Blended For You is a community-loving company with a mission for helping people live healthier lives, which is one of the reasons we started Edmonds Health Heroes (EHH).
EHH is a fresh food donation program with a simple goal: give the in-need students of Edmonds access to fresh fruits and veggies. We teamed up with the Edmonds Community School, Langlois Brown Wealth Management, local food suppliers to launch this great program.