Testosterone Booster for Men’s Health
Did you know…Testosterone levels decrease in men starting in their twenties? Hormonal balance is the key to male vitality. Total testosterone levels are highest in the early twenties and then start to decline at the rate of approximately 1% per year. This drop-in total testosterone is gradual and the effects are not necessarily noticed for some time. What appears to be more relevant is the drop in free testosterone; this is the active form of testosterone that is not bound in the blood to the protein, sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). This protein limits the amount of free (active) testosterone by hooking up to it, making it unavailable to tissue. As men get older, the mechanisms for freeing enough testosterone begin to slow down.
How is testosterone made in men’s bodies:
The hypothalamus releases gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) which stimulates luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary gland and initiate testosterone production. The pituitary gland release luteinizing hormone to the testes where it signals the Leydig cells to synthesize and secrete testosterone. Leydig cells are in the testes and they release testosterone. The process is complicated and can be inhibited by factors including diet, exercise, stress, environmental factors, age, and well-being.
Test Force helps men:
- Increase the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus gland
- Increase testosterone production by stimulating luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary gland
- Provides the nutrients to support greater testosterone production in Leydig cells
- Prevent the biodegradation of testosterone by the liver
- Block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by inhibiting aromatase
- Increase free testosterone which binds to androgen receptors stimulating:
- Increased protein synthesis
- Increased growth hormone
- Greater activation of satellite cells
- Increased rate of new muscle fiber formation