GETTING INTO SUMMER WITH FROZEN BLENDED TREATS
In this e-news, we're sharing a couple of super easy, delicious, summer recipe hacks using a couple of your fave blends.
Have your own to share? Please email us your fave way to #getblended for summer and we'll include an extra blend of choice with your next order.
ACAI COCONUT SOFT SERVE
Prep ahead: slice and freeze 1 medium banana
1. Choose any of our Acai blends (Acai Organic Berry, Acai Radiance, Inside & Out Acai) and let the pack soften partially (just enough to break in half).
2. Add contents of package to blender, along with:
1/4 coconut yogurt or coconut cream
1/3 cup coconut milk (oat will also work)
1 frozen sliced banana (medium size)
1/3 cup blackberries
Blend ingredients until smoothie (should be thick). Depending on the power of your blender, Add a small amount of cold water if needed for blender.
3. Serve into bowl and enjoy straight away. Add toppings if you're feeling them (eg. frozen berries, coconut chips, sliced banana).
This seriously easy spin on the classic fudgesicle is all about guilt-free, all natural, refined sugar-free goodness for chocolate lovers. Kids, and adults, won't even know there's a good serving of cauliflower tucked into each one.
What you'll need:
1. Popsicle/fudgesicle mold (at most local department stores or on Amazon)
2. 3 x Blended Nutty Chocolate Lover smoothies
3. 1 1/2 cup liquid such as almond, coconut or cashew or dairy milk.
Let the packs soften partially, add to blender with liquid. Blend until smooth.
Texture should be thick, but easy to pour (add a more liquid if needed).
Pour mixture into the molds and add the stick toppers. Let freeze overnight or at least 5 hours.
Pass them around and enjoy being the Summer treat hero you are!